Lost Ark Farm Gold: How to make 25K per hour?

Making Gold is a very concerning issue for players in the Lost Ark and having sufficient Lost Ark gold is an important factor to enhance the game experience. To address the concerns of players. I will share a detailed guide on how to earn 25K gold per hour in the game.



BEFORE AND AFTER COMPARISON OF GOLD

So let me show you what I've got going on today. So I took a screenshot before I did any platinum runs. 

You can see that I have 11077 gold, and then you can see that I have some foraging items that I had before. I went into the platinum fields all right, then.

I took a screenshot of what I got after one platinum field run, in which you can still see 11077 gold, and here are the new amount of foraging materials, all right. 


PROFITS PER 15 MINUTES

My first run was getting a feel of things since I hadn't played the platinum field since the Korean version. And then I made a third image which showed how much I got before and after, and then I took the numbers, and when I opened the market tab to see how much gold I had made in one single run, which only took 15 minutes. 

I made 6176 gold, so I did three more runs and sold the materials. Let me cancel that for now, and it ended up getting 39 140 gold total, which is over 7,000 gold per run.


HOW TO GOLD FARM?

You need to have level 30 foraging to unlock the green thumb, and then you queue up with randoms so that you have four people in total.

Some of them will pick up the plants, and that is fine. They aren't running at 140-run speed. So how do I run at 140-run speed? Most likely, they don't have level 30 foraging most likely. 


ENGRAVINGS AND GEAR SETUP

Like a berserker, you have something called mayhem, and when you have this activated, that will give you 15 percent move speed. Then I have a spirit, absorption, and at level 3, which you can see here. It is level 3. 

That gives you another 15 run, speed right, and then by stacking swiftness on my gear. That gives me. Let's see 12 run speed, so technically, that would be 142 run speed, but the cap for running speed is 140. I don't have burst active right now, so it only shows 127 as a berserker. 


SKILLS TO USE

You have movement and skill abilities now. I only used shoulder charge for my runs examples, but there are other movement skill abilities. You can use a diving slash, a jump forward, leap, attack, kind of thing, and then this chain sword, which is like a forward whirlwind propulsion ability, right.

So if you use all three of those, you will move even faster than I did, and let me show you what the platinum field looks like or what it is. Instead, I'm not going to queue up for it, but I'm going to show you. 

It's in every town. It's a giant chunk of like ore that you see with a big pickaxe. You go there, and you will have to pay for a platinum ticket all right, and it's right here. It's got a load in. That's why it's pushing me back when I try to run into it, so give me a sec for the asset to load here and there. 


WHERE TO GO?

It will cost one platinum field ticket. It is called the platinum field, so you press g on it, and it opens this menu. You want to go to the nation's domain because that's where you have the plans. 

Once you enter, pick up all the plants, and sometimes yeah. There are some mechanics in there where you have to like you get drops, and you return it to the little home base and increases your harvesting, speed, and refreshes all the harvestable. The other players will do that, so don't worry about it. 

Just focus on taking all of the plants and nothing else, and when the plants refresh, go pick them all up again and the reason you're making so much money, and there's like scary things going on in the game right now. 


WHY DOES THIS WORK?

The reason it makes so much money, okay, is because green thumb doubles the drop rate that you're getting; the area already gives you tons of extra drop rate, all right, but also when you open the market, and you search for combat supplies, I believe, or where is it I I forget, maybe it's under other it's one of this yeah trader, so let's search by the trader and then, let's sort by the highest price.

Okay. So, besides the crafting kits, the most expensive thing you can gather in the game is wildflowers, all right, 150.

100 sounds like a lot, but if you look at my before and after image like this is before, I have 2 900 after one run, not even my best run. I'm up to 5,000. So that's 2,000, right, so that would be. 

What are that 20 stacks of 150? That's 3,000 gold, just right there in one single run, and that's just from one product you're, getting all these other flowers too, you're, also getting mushrooms, which is up here. You know it's a little cheaper than fish, but you're also getting mushrooms. 

You're getting. Let's see, let's try to find the rare flowers here, so there are the rare ones and then the blue ones. Now you can see that the rare and the blues are not worth nearly as much as when I appraised them earlier, but they are. It's just free money, and not everyone has level 30 foraging.


HOW TO SKILL UP FASTER?

If you want a power level foraging, you have to use the cash shop and buy these minor life energy potions- you can use gold to buy crystals. That's what I did. I have some just kind of stashed away: they're only 100 crystals, which these things pay for themselves right now; okay, they cost a hundred crystals for five of them, and that that's basically when you chug five of these and go pick up flowers, you have a 25 chance out of that 5,000 life energy to get a platinum ticket. 

You're expected to get one platinum ticket per 20,000 life energy spent for those that don't know life energy. Is this green bar right here? When you gather things, you can only have 10,000 at a time until you get your roster level up but for every 10,000.

You spend it's a 50 chance get to get a platinum ticket. Okay, and as I had been playing, I had ten tickets, nine tickets instead, and five remaining. 


THE MATCH

This is a 15-minute. Little run, you only get to go in here for 15 minutes, and it kicks you out, and it's going to make you.


You know six to seven thousand gold an hour, I'm sorry, per run. You can do four runs. So that's basically, it's 25,000 gold, an hour okay, which is insane because, as you can see, I'm at 39,000. I was at 11,000 just one hour ago, and currently, I'm not in tier three. I can't sell tier-three materials, so the best money gold that I can make besides gathering is only like selling tier 2 materials, and that's only like 4,000 gold a day. 


CONVERT YOUR GOLD

So this is an insane way to make gold. Currently, I can go to the currency exchange, and I can trade it for crystals. 

If I want, I can buy it. I can fill out more of the engravings. I've got everything up to plus three, a lot of it to plus six tons of them to plus nine. So I might push some of these to plus six and nine. 


OUTTRO

I don't know. I'm going to figure out what to spend with my gold. Still, I hope that you enjoyed this video and that it helps you get rich because I don't think this is going to last when more people start learning just how much money that 4g makes like a lot of the YouTubers that played the Korean servers, they've been tricking their viewers. 

It's upsetting they're like, go excavating all right, which I can see that I fell for it because look, I got mine to level 20, and their method is you get excavating up as high as possible. 

You go to the tier three zones, excavate, and then sell the excavated material to you. You run the treasure maps, and that takes like you. You can run treasure maps for an hour, and you're not going to take nearly as much as just doing one platinum field run with level 30 foraging.


So go out there, max out your forging asap, do whatever you can, and then hit those platinum fields and take all the plants for yourself, and you're going to make so much money, guys. I'm so ninja thanks for watching. 

As always, everyone stays sold. If this video helped you, if you found this entertaining or useful, please leave a like, leave a comment and reply to someone else's comment. That is the algorithm trifecta super-duper combo, yes, and please subscribe. I make a video every single day, every single day. There's a lost art video that you can watch, so please subscribe when I play something else that you don't like. 

You could always unsubscribe, then, okay, and finally, if you wanted a tip like this far to advance before release to the public, become a channel member because I release beneficial videos to channel members, and to become a channel member, it's five dollars a month scroll right down below this video click that joins button five dollars a month. That's pretty cheap, right. Hopefully, it is. If it's not affordable for you, then don't subscribe or don't become a member.


Don't throw your money away on me to get an advantage in a video game: But please support me if you are well off in life. I would appreciate it, and you would get the bonus of having this insider knowledge much sooner anyway, guys.


VIDEOS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Escape from Tarkov: A beginner's guide to surviving

Madden NFL: The information list guide to help you find the best memories

Top 7 most anticipated best horror games of 2022